Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well remember when I said 2007 can only get better..........

Well if this is any start to 2007, then maybe I want to go back to 2006. I just found out that I am finished work here on March 2nd, 2007. If you can beleive it I found out a very unusual way. I couldnt get into my programs at work anymore, so I called Kelly Services to find out what was going on, and they told me that I was dome work there on that date, but I should call to have axcess to my programs until then.............................What a blast!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

well that sucks! why would you be finished work?? what is the deal with that?? what a strange company.. they seem to do many things strange...

5:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home