Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas is a time for Family (3 More Days)


Its going to be a busy Christmas this year, but well worth it. Havent finished all my christmas shopping yet, but will probably forget something, as usual. Saturday we are heading to my daughters for christmas there, with her family and David and Aly. Then christmas eve is at my in laws, christmas day is at our place, then boxing day is at my brothers in Colingwood. Told you it was going to be busy. This year Glenn is going to come with me to every place. This is nice. Well til next time...........Chow

2 Comments:

Blogger classiquebabe said...

can't wait to see you for christmas momma... :)

9:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb, I am so glad that you are going to get to see Rylan for his first christmas! It is so exciting.
Glad to see the updates, I wish I could get around to updating, but we have been very busy in our house... dealing with the in-laws, family visiting for the holidays.... so much for the quiet holiday I was looking for! LOL

Hugs. Have a great Holiday! Busy is good you know!! Hugs

9:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home