Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 Days till Christmas


Hello everyone! Thanks Aly!!! You gave me the umph that I needed to post. Things are going great between my husband and myself since we had our talk. We are actually laughing and joking. I put up my tree, it looks nice and smells great. I finished all the santa sacks, and can now fill them. I have so much to do before saturday, and I dont have enough hours in the day to do them. I decided not to fret. If I dont get everything done oh well. This is a busy time of year, but I will stay sane. I decided to bake a lot of stuff this year and make some of my gifts. I remember the year that Sophia helped me make glass display cases for the kitchen. I had Jessica help this year with what I made. I think they are neat, and they werent hard to make. Well I must get back to work.................CHOW

2 Comments:

Blogger classiquebabe said...

WOW.... It is so funny, just last night I was staring in bed thinking about the time we spent together making the glass cases. we hae so many good memories of things we did together. I had so much fun with you doing that craft, and it was so wonderful seing everyones faces when they opend them and we told them we made them. I hope you had fun with Jessica doing christmas crafts this year. Love you lots can't wait to see you saturday

9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Aly said...

hehe im so happy i got u to post... hehe i got alot of people postinn..HAHAHA... im good... i hope u get all of what u need done...

9:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home