Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ready to give up

I have been trying and trying to make my 2nd marriage work, but I dont see it happening unless something major happens to bring it back. We live in the same house, but dont do anything together. I get snapped at all the time, not talked to. I dont even know why I am here anymore. Maybe there must be some love some where deep inside. I am just sick of being treated like I dont exsist, or dont matter. This is not what married life is supposed to be like. I need to try something different. Any suggestions........................CHOW

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Some things are hard to deal with. Did you ever do a "divorce recovery" course before you were married the second time? I (only 29 yrs old), took the course after I left my former spouse. I found out what it was that was wrong in our relationship, and how to deal with that. I have been remarried now for just over a year, and what a difference it is. I am allowed to have friends, I can go out, I can get involved in many different things. Do you attend Church? I found that to be a great place to get some help, and talk to people.
I will keep you in our thoughts and Prayers. Know that you are not alone, you always have people ready and willing to help you!

3:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home