Tuesday, October 24, 2006

FRUSTRATED

Ok so I have been asked how my interview went. To be honest I'm not sure. I kind of left, not knowing wheather I would take the job, if it was offered to me. I am not a sales person, and thats basically what the job is.......Not customer service. I applied for another one though, we'll see what comes from that one....It is in Arthur.....not sure about that one, but it is as far as I am travelling now, except in the opposite direction. It is a permanent position....no temp agency.....ooops I made a mistake, its at a temp agency...hehehe. Thats funny, huh. Well we will see any ways. On to another topic......MOVING. I feel frustrated all the time now, I dont want to do it but what choice do I have. I was told to see the good in everything, so here goes.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....nothing, sorry

CHOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home