Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ANOTHER LONG WEEK END OVER WITH

Not much to tell you about this week end, did some cleaning. I decided that I would take down all the drapes in the house and wash them. They were all full of nicotene. I quit smoking on September 8th, and have noticed alot of nicotene on things since, so I have been slowly cleaning everything. I stripped all the beds and put on the warm sheets. (They are calling for a possibility of snow on Thursday) Back to work again, "wow". If there was a legitamate work at home job, that is what I would be doing, but I havent found one yet, that there isnt some catch or some ridiculous amount of money that they want for nothing in return. So I will keep looking. I had a very quiet week end. Didnt go visit anyone or have anyone come to the house, just felt like not being around anyone this week end. Had a chance to go visit my brother in Collingwood on Saturday, but didnt feel like going out anywhere, then I had a chance to go visit my sister in law and mother in law on Monday, but didnt want to do that either. It was a strange week end.....Just wanted to be left alone, to get my stuff done. Bills are pileing up, and I guess I just had had enough. I dont see a light at the end of the tunnell, so I dont know how they will get paid. I have cut out everything that I can, and even quit smoking to save money. Not sure what else I can do.............

1 Comments:

Blogger classiquebabe said...

you've done everything you can, it's someone else (who I'll remain nameless... GLENN) that needs to start doing stuff to cut back on expenses. At least you got a lot of stuff done... NO TURKEY DINNER though?

2:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home