Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Just Exhausted

This moving stuff is for the birds. I am so tired, but I cant stop packing. I ache so bad. I know............... complain, complain! I was told yesterday that I have been taking too much time off, for personal reasons, so I wasnt allowed to take any more time off. So the nights are goin to get longer, because I cant leave early to start packing. When a work place has you in tears, it is time to find a new job. I think I am getting a cold as well. It is supposed to rain all week end. That should be nice for moving. There is only 4 of us helping to move, so it will probably take 2 days to move everything. Thats along story in it self. Well.............................................CHOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home