Wednesday, November 01, 2006

IT'S DONE!!!!! IT'S OVER!!!!!

Well yesterday I took the day off work and went and moved the rest of the stuff out of the old house and cleaned it up. My parents helped me, because they have a small trailer. It is done now, I seen the landlord and gave him all the keys. I am very releived, but still cant sleep. I ache so bad, that I feel sick. I think that I did a little too much, and my body is now telling me that it isnt happy. I figured that when I came into work this morning that I wouldnt have a job left, but no-one has said anything yet. My ulcer is working double time, even my meds arent doing anything for it. I guess I will need a few days to calm down. We only had 11 kids come to the door last night for Halloween.....................CHOW

2 Comments:

Blogger classiquebabe said...

i'm glad your move is finnaly finished, moving SUX the big one especially when you have to do it 4 times in one year which I will be doing... grrr

12:47 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

wow, 11 kids... we had 90 or so. I am so glad to have all that candy out of my house.
Glad you are all moved in to your place now. I hope all gets better for you soon.

Your TOPS Pal!

9:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home