Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Still Sick!!

I am back to work, but dont feel like I should be here, because I am still sick. Still coughing, still have the congestion. I was told by the nurse at the hospital the other day that this respiratory virus can last up to 8 weeks. I hope it doesnt last that long. I need to find another doctor, the one I have is an idiot. I have had a very sharp pain in my lower back now for almost 4 months, and it goes down my leg. I cant sleep stand, sit or walk with out it hurting. I looked it up on the internet and it sounds like sciatica. I brought the information to the doctor, and he yelled at me and said that he is the doctor and not me. He also told me that it was because I have to loose weight, why I have the pain in my lower back......well Bull#$%^. I have been the same weight for at least 2 years, why would I have the problem now. He wont give me anything for pain, or do any tests, just loose weight. (His wife owns the womens gym here in town, and tells me I should joint) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I dont like him. I cant loose weight any faster that I am doing right now, and I also have still been walking 3 times a week, even being sick. I dont want to go to him anymore. There are no doctors in my are axcepting new patience, I have looked into it. I didnt go to TOPS last week as I was too sick, and didnt want to give it to anyone, and besides they hold it at tghe hospital, and they wouldnt let me in anyways. Well I must go back to work...........CHOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home