Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm in a Rut!

I havent posted in so long. Since I lost my job, because of budget cuts. I have been spending alot of time at home, looking for a job. I had one for a week, but then found out it wasnt what they said it was, and my knees swelled up like balloons and I couldnt walk and my knees were giving out. I have recently found out what was the matter with my knees. It is a form of bursitis, and now I need to take it easy and rest....right. I found out that because I quit my job that they put my unemployment on hold until they get the information from my Doctor. Well it has taken 2 weeks to get in to see him and then he sent me for x rays and ultra sound, and then they got the results and I had to make another appointment to get a doctors note and that is another 2 weeks, in the mean time no money. I have to go on May 23rd to get cortisone shots and have my knees drained, they do it in the Doctors office now. Unemployment will decide by May 23rd, Yah! right. That doesnt pay the bills, so every day I get up in major pain and go to man power to look for a job. Go on interviews and make it look like I am fine. I guess I will have to commute again because there are no office jobs around here. So I will have to travel to Kitchener Waterloo. This I am not happy about. I cant work where I have to stand all day, my knees wouldnt take it. Today is a hard day. It rained all night, and my knees swelled again and were very painful. Well hopefully the next post is a happier one. ......................chow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home